Committed to providing all clients with the best possible defense, Mr Bickler maintains a meticulous perspective of each individual case and values, providing an aggressive and proactive defense to bring about efficient resolution of claims.
- Practicing attorney for nearly twenty years, fifteen of which have been devoted to handling all aspects of workers’ compensation defense.
- Adept and well-versed in the nuances of Workers’ Compensation cases for a diverse group of clients ranging from municipalities, large corporations, hospitals and school districts to insurance companies, third party administrators and self-insureds.
- Extensively experienced in defending against claims made by safety officers which have their own subset of rules within the Labor Code and require an understanding of the importance of coordinating the interests of the particular employer municipality.
- Worked for the San Diego District Attorney’s Office until joining Siegel, Moreno & Stettler in 2001.
- While in law school, interned with the business litigation firm of Brown, McDonnell & Romaker where he assisted with complex corporate matters and business litigation
- Also while in law school, worked as a law clerk for the Moose Restaurant Group assisting with claims including Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment.
California Practice Specialties
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation claims
- Serious and Willful Misconduct and 132(a) discrimination claims
- Workers’ Compensation Subrogation
- California State Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- J.D. – California Western School of Law
- B.A. in Sociology with a minor in Political Science – Minot State University, North Dakota