As a Junior Partner with Siegel, Moreno & Stettler, Mr Goldsmith specializes in Worker’s Compensation with an emphasis in professional athletic claims.
- Successfully litigated hundreds of claims from opening to closing, settling hundreds of cases and preparing dozens more for trial at the WCAB.
- In California, served as the lead attorney on over 500 sport-related workers’ compensation claims.
- In Ohio, argued successfully in front of the 10th District Court of Appeals and submitted briefs to the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Practiced workers’ compensation law as an Applicant’s attorney in Cincinnati, Ohio
While in law school, clerked at The Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati on the housing and family law teams, and interned at an environmental NGO in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Handles municipalities, hospitals, school districts and large self-insured claims.
California Practice Specialties
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Expert handling professional sports claims\cumulative trauma\contribution claims
- Expert defending Workers’ Compensation Entities and Safety Claims
- Expert defending Self-Insured Employers and Programs
- J.D. – University of Cincinnati College of Law – was a four-time member of the Dean’s List and an Arthur Russell Morgan Fellow in International Human Rights.
- Studied Art History at Cambridge University in England as an ESU Scholarship recipient.
- B.A. in English Literature and minor in Art History – Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky – graduated magna cum laude as a William T. Young Scholar.
- Ohio Bar Association
- California Bar Association