With extensive workers’ compensation legal experience and an outstanding settlement rate, Mr. Shrivastava helps expand the expertise available to our clients. Based in our Orange County office, he can handle all aspects of workers’ compensation cases from inception through completion. He has a special emphasis on self-insured employers and municipalities with a focus on firefighter/police presumptions.
In professional practice since 2006, Mr. Shrivastava has managed caseloads of workers’ compensation claims for a wide range of clients focusing on client-specific needs. Some of his accomplishments include:
- Handled all aspects of cases from inception through completion, including daily file handling, attended depositions, settlement conferences, trials, and appeals with an emphasis on early file resolution.
- Achieved client recognition for file closure rates based on client analytics.
- Mentored new associates on all aspects of file handling with a specific emphasis on file resolution and exceeding client expectations.
- Regularly attended CAAA convention for in-depth understanding of applicant perspective on recent case law and statutory changes in order to establish appropriate defense.
- Successfully organized multiple bulk settlement conferences achieving 90% settlement rate.
University of San Francisco: Juris Doctorate Degree, 2005
University of California, Irvine: Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, Law & Society, 2002
Professional Memberships and Honors
- California Bar Association, 2005