A Junior Partner of Siegel, Moreno & Stettler in the Sacramento office, Mr. Rose has found particular success with litigation of liens and also litigated multiple cases involving various Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) programs with multiple unions throughout California.
- Provides a complete defense for self-insureds, hospitals, municipalities and school districts.
- Has extensive experience with various unions and ombudsman programs.
- Excels in contractual and coverage disputes.
- Has particular expertise in Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
- Provides hands-on training for employees and claims staff.
- Managed an office in Santa Rosa in Northern California, handling multiple venues in that area and obtained partner status.
- Transferred to Sacramento to address the specific needs of various clients.
- Upon returning to Southern California, opened a Workers’ Compensation office in Los Angeles for an out-of-state law firm.
- Specialized in representing personnel leasing companies (PEO’s).
- Worked as senior claims examiner for over 5 years at AIG where he piloted an ADR program.
- Worked at ICW Group.
- Has been published in multiple publications on a variety of topics involving Workers’ Compensation litigation.
California Practice Specialties
- Defense of all aspects of Workers’ Compensation claims including 132(a) defense
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) experience with various unions and ombudsman programs
- Personnel leasing company (PEO) representation and contractual/coverage disputes
- J.D. – Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego (2007)
- B.A in Political Science and Marketing – San Diego State University (2000)
- California Bar Association
- Certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization – Workers’ Compensation Law