While adding depth to the workers’ compensation defense expertise available within the SMS Sacramento office, Ms. Masden brings her years of courtroom experience to ensure our clients’ best outcomes.
Siegel, Moreno & Stettler – Associate Attorney – 2021 – Present
- Represents and defends workers’ compensation claims for employers, carriers, third-party administrators and public entities.
- Extensive knowledge of Northern California WCABs. Handles claims from beginning to end with extensive litigation experience.
- Provides training to clients, workers’ compensation community and staff.
Mullen & Fillipi (Northern California) – Associate Attorney- 2018 – 2021
- Defense of workers’ compensation claims.
- Shasta County Public Defenders’ Office – Senior Administrative Deputy Public Defender – 2015 – 2018
- Los Angeles County Public Defender – Deputy Public Defender – 2006 – 2015
- San Diego Public Defenders’ Office – Law Clerk/Intern – 2003 – 2005
California Practice Specialties
- Workers’ compensation defense
J.D. – Thomas Jefferson School of Law; San Diego, CA – 2005
- Cum Laude
- Member of the TJSL Law Review
B.A – Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA. – 2001
- Magna Cum Laude
Professional Memberships and Honors
- California Bar Association