An expert at handling employer-run programs, Phil is very successful at closing down claims quickly and as cost-effectively as possible.
After graduating from San Diego State University in 2008, Phil attended Thomas Jefferson Law School and graduated Cum laude in 2013. He began his career defending Workers’ Compensation claims for grocery chains, self-insured pools, manufacturing and transportation companies. Phil also continues to serve in the United States Air Force Reserves and brings the same strong work ethic defending cases and representing his clients.
- Associate, Siegel, Moreno & Stettler: San Diego, CA (2016-Present)
- Attorney, Patrico, Hermanson and Guzman: San Diego, CA (2014-2016)
- United States Air Forces Reserves (2003-Present)
- San Diego Office of the Public Defender
J.D. – Thomas Jefferson School of Law (2013)
B.A. – San Diego State University (2008)
- California Bar Association
- Kids’ Chance of California Conference Volunteer