With extensive on-the-ground litigation experience, Mr. Zaiderman adds technical knowhow and energy to California’s premier Subrogation team.
Siegel, Moreno & Stettler – Associate Attorney – 2021 – present
- Handles all manner and stages of subrogation claims.
- Manages cases to resolution, including propounding and answering discovery, drafting and opposing sophisticated pleadings, taking and defending fact-intensive depositions, and attending various court hearings, mediations, and settlement conferences for various subrogation matters.
- Conducts legal research and drafts office memoranda and other sophisticated legal documents in both pre-trial and trial matters, pertaining to subrogation matters. Actively participate in settlement talks and makes court appearances.
Norton & Melnik – Associate Attorney – 2020-2021
Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester LLP – Associate Attorney – 2019 2020
Law Offices of Sef Krell – Contract Attorney, former Law Clerk – 2018 – 2019
California Practice Specialties
- California Statewide Subrogation
- J.D. – University of Southern California Gould School of Law (2018)
- B.A. in Anthropology – University of California, Los Angeles (2015)
Professional Memberships and Honors
- California Bar Association
- Fluent in Hebrew