After serving as one of our most dedicated law clerks, Ms. Hanson was promoted to Associate Attorney in 2019. While she specializes in California entertainment law, she can handle any aspect of property and workers’ compensation subrogation cases.
Associate Attorney – Siegel, Moreno & Stettler, San Diego, CA – 2019-present
- Appears on behalf of supervising attorneys in motions, court calls, and depositions when coverage is needed.
- Researches causes of action for workers’ compensation and general insurance subrogation cases.
- Drafts complaints and subsequent discovery.
- Compiles and reviews evidence.
- Responds to discovery propounded on clients.
- Objects to motions.
- Drafts motions, initial and update letters to clients and mediation and research briefs.
- Contacting and responds to opposing counsel.
- Compiles information received from discovery responses.
Law Clerk – Siegel Moreno & Stettler, San Diego, CA – 2017-2019
- Assisted attorneys on all aspects of civil litigation matters including research potential causes of action and defenses for workers’ compensation and general insurance subrogation cases.
- Drafted complaints and subsequent requests for production, requests for admission, special interrogatories, and form interrogatories.
- Compiled and reviewed evidence.
- Drafted discovery responses, oppositions to motions for summary judgment and mediation briefs.
- Compiled information received from discovery responses.
University of San Diego School of Law: Juris Doctorate Degree, 2019
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- CALI Award (highest grade): International Contracts
- San Diego Law Review: Lead Articles Editor
- Student Bar Association: Assistant Treasurer
- Sports & Entertainment Law Society: Treasurer
- Study Abroad: King’s College Strand Campus, London, England, 2017; Reid Hall, Paris, France, 2017
California State University, Sacramento: B.A. Major in Philosophy, Minor in Economics
- Phi Kappa Phi
Professional Memberships and Honors
- State Bar of California