With an incredible depth of experience in California Statewide Subrogation, Mr. Salitrero joins SMS to further enrich the premiere Subrogation law firm in California.
- Specialized in insurance subrogation for the past decade, including workers’ compensation, property and health
- Served as Assistant United States Attorney for Southern District of California, San Diego, including major narcotics prosecutions and asset forfeitures
- Served as Assistant District Attorney for Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
- Two decades of broad-spectrum of civil litigation for defense and plaintiffs
- Over 60 jury trials and numerous appeals, including published precedential 9th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals decisions.
California Practice Specialties
- California Statewide Subrogation
- J.D. UCLA School of Law (1976)
- B.A. History, Loyola Marymount University (1973)
Professional Memberships and Honors
- California Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals – Certified Subrogation Recovery Professional
- Published feature and California state-specific articles in NASP Subrogator trade magazine
- Presented session regarding federal subrogation at NASP 2019 Annual Conference at Washington, DC
- Numerous webinars, including overcoming subrogation obstacles and expert witness issues