At Siegel Moreno & Stettler since 2017, Eric has defended workers’ compensation cases from initiation to closing. Eric manages all correspondence, pleadings, discovery and WCAB appearances related to successfully litigating a client’s file.
- For 15 years, prior to joining SMS, worked for the Law Offices of Brian W. Collins, Inc. as an Attorney litigating workers’ compensation defense cases.
- Worked for Klute & Pennel (2001 – 2002) as an Associate Attorney where he reviewed and summarized medical records, answered and propounded discovery, prepared motions, communicated with clients, civil court appearances for status conferences and completed various assigned projects.
- Interned under Judge Robert Martinez at the Juvenile Court of Pomona during law school.
California Practice Specialties
- Defense of workers’ compensation claims
- J.D. – University of La Verne (1999)
- B.A. – Philosophy – California Polytechnic University
- Certificate – University of California, Riverside (2003)
Professional Memberships and Honors
- California Bar Association
- Law Review, University of LaVerne College of Law College of Law Recognition Award, Agency & Partnership
- Law Review, Journal of Juvenile Law