After starting with Siegel Moreno & Stettler performing clerical tasks and then moving on to drafting court documents and memoranda in a matter of a few months, Ms. Keller now works as an associate representing plaintiffs in civil litigation involving personal injury and subrogation in California courts.
- During law school, developed her passion for litigation and skills in negotiation and trial advocacy.
- By the end of first year with SMS, successfully assisted in the settlement of six cases, drafted winning arguments and motions, and had been assigned the task of assisting the managing partner with all aspects of investigation and litigation of the firm’s cases.
- Honed her skills as a representative, public speaker and effective negotiator during undergraduate years.
- Committed a large portion of her time working in the Community Legal Information Center where she handled Social Security cases before an Administrative Law Judge.
- Was actively involved in California State University, Chico’s moot court and debate teams, winning multiple awards including First Place and Best Presentation in debate and Third Place and Best Brief in moot court.
- Has been determined to be an active member of the community. Being the first in her family to achieve a post-secondary education, she has anchored her studies and career on the foundational belief everyone in life has a special gift or talent and once they realize what that talent is, they should use it to help better the world in any way they can.
California Practice Specialties
- Worker’s Compensation Subrogation
- Property Subrogation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- J.D. – Thomas Jefferson School of Law (2015) – graduated top third of class
- B.A. – California State University, Chico (2010)
- California Bar Association